Internship positions are available in the following departments:
Summer, Spring, and Fall
- Marketing & Public Relations
Spring and Fall only
Education, Marketing & Public Relations, and Library internships are open to undergraduate, graduate, and recent post-graduate students.
Registrar internships are open to graduate and recent post-graduate students only.
Conservation and Curatorial internships are open to graduate students only.
The Kimbell internship program is designed to mentor future museum professionals from diverse cultural, economic, social, and educational backgrounds.
As a Kimbell intern, you will enjoy a variety of benefits, including:
- Cohort orientation
- Monthly seminars and lunch-and-learns
- General exposure to the museum world and arts administration fields
- Four free tickets to every Kimbell exhibition during internship
- Free admission to other museums with staff ID
- Free parking
- Discount in the Café and Museum Shops