Commercial Photography and/or Filming Requests
- Commercial photography and/or videography is limited to exterior locations only.
- Photography and/or filming must take place on a Monday when the museum is closed to the public.
- A certificate of insurance meeting the minimum limits of liability as stipulated in the Photography Agreement is required in advance of the shoot.
- A location fee will be assessed based on total time needed for the shoot (including set-up and tear-down), staffing, and security requirements.
- Photography and/or filming at the Kimbell Art Museum must be requested at least 21 days in advance of the shoot day.
Submit your request to [email protected], subject line: Location Request. In your email please include:
- Date of shoot
- Number of crew/personnel
- List of equipment
- Desired shoot location(s)
- End use for final product(s)